Spanish (sometimes called Castilian) (español or castellano in Spanish) belongs to the Indo-European family, Romance group and is the official language of over 330 million people. Spanish is also an important immigrant language in numerous countries. The Vulgar Latin spoken by Roman armies and settlers in ancient Spain formed the basis of the many Spanish dialects hat developed in the country's various regions during the Middle Ages (5th century to 15th century). The dialect of Castile, or Castilian Spanish, gradually became the accepted standard as Castile gained political dominance in the 13th century.
Why Learn Spanish Language:its increasing presence in the demographics and popular culture of the United States, particularly in the fast-growing states of the Sun Belt, Spanish is widely considered to be the most beneficial second language for a native speaker of American English. The increasing political stability and economies of many larger Hispanophone nations, the language's immense geographic extent in Latin America and Europe for tourism, and the growing popularity of warmer, more affordable, and culturally vibrant retirement destinations found in the Hispanic world have contributed significantly to the growth of learning Spanish as a foreign language across the world.
- Spanish is the most spoken Language.
- If you are planning to travel then certainly Spanish will make a difference in Spanish speaking country.
- The most popular Spanish destinations are Spain and Mexico.
- Spanish is an important business language in large areas of the United States, the world's biggest economy.
- Spanish is one of the six official languages of the United Nations.