French belongs to the Indo-European family, Romance group , and is the official language of nearly 200million people. It is spoken by over 124 million people, including second language users in all countries . It is widely understood in the rest of the world, especially those countries which had or have close political or economic ties with France, such as Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Cambodia, Vietnam, Tahiti and the Maldives.
Why Learn French Language:French is one of the most spoken languages in the world. If you are planning to travel the French speaking country then you should learn French because if you want to learn something about the country, their culture and philosophy then it’s pretty much necessary to learn the French. It’s very important to note that you can’t make French people to appreciate you while you know few words of French. In French speaking countries, they expect you to say French correctly. there are several reason to learn French.
- If you want to visit France, speaking French will help you a lot.
- It is an official language in 29 countries, most of which form what is called, in French, La Francophonie.
- French is considered as language of excellence so if you learn French it will make a difference.
- French remains one of the most important diplomatic languages.
- French is the second-most studied foreign language in the world, after English.